Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Tough decisions (Read 7537 times)
theBigE

Re: Tough decisions
Reply #15 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
I'm right there worrying the same, Sol.  I'm not sure I can catch you, even if I make the right decision and you don't!

SolC9

EZ1 Productions Fan

Reply #16 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Well, my game is done.  I have no more decisions to make.  I feel pretty good about where I am, but we'll see what movement there is in the standings after this weekend.  One thing I can say, I lost the first two showdowns, won all the rest, and didn't play the last because there was nothing to gain except spec worth. 

With my choice between Nut Job 2 and Logan Lucky, I picked Nut Job 2  Undecided

theBigE

Reply #17 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Yep - I finished my game today too.  Went with Nut Job 2 & Glass Castle over Logan Lucky.  Wish I'd had enough to play Annabelle 2, I had that in my portfolio for most of the summer but used some of the funds to get Girls Trip. 

I'm $7M behind you Sol, I don't see myself catching you.  Not unless Wind River gets a HUGE expansion next week!

Doc

EZ1 Productions Fan

Reply #18 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
My game is also done. Some bad showdown decisions cost me on an extra movie to boost my portfolio. I had enough for one of this week's releases but will keep you all in suspense... not sure if I have enough in the tank for a top 3 finish but we'll see... it's been a blast, and good to be back after what must be at least a five year hiatus!!

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint