Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Now You See Me 2 (Read 793 times)
The EZ1
Forum Administrator

Now You See Me 2
Nov 22nd, 2015 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
Now You See Me 2 (06/10/2016) has been added to the EZ1 Productions Release Schedule. Post any news, trailers or thoughts that you may have in this thread.

Director: Jon M. Chu
Screenwriter: Ed Solomon, Pete Chiarelli
Starring: Woody Harrelson, Mark Ruffalo, Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Jesse Eisenberg, Jay Chou, Lizzy Caplan, Dave Franco

Synopsis: The Four Horsemen (Eisenberg, Harrelson, Franco, Caplan] return for a second mind-bending adventure, elevating the limits of stage illusion to new heights and taking them around the globe. One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their Robin Hood-style magic spectacles, the illusionists resurface for a comeback performance in hopes of exposing the unethical practices of a tech magnate. The man behind their vanishing act is none other than Walter Mabry (Radcliffe), a tech prodigy who threatens the Horsemen into pulling off their most impossible heist yet.

Please take a minute to fill out the Pre Release Survey: http://www.ez1productions.com/movie_info.html?movieID=1448257900920353

The Man Behind the Curtain
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint