Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Release Date Changes (Read 13726 times)
Keith

EZ1 Productions Fan

Re: Release Date Changes
Reply #30 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Indeed, UTV is one of the typically reliable Bollywood releasing companies and this also has Disney money behind it so I wouldn't be shocked if we get an opening day number before the end of the day. Looks like it was scheduled for 12/21 a couple weeks ago on Mojo but I didn't catch that one and some other sources I've seen still said the 23rd (looks to be the Indian release date now).

Unfortunately it's too late to change this one - it would already be past today's cut off time - so it'll have to stay as listed.

magicdreamer

EZ1 Productions Fan

Reply #31 - Dec 27th, 2016 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Keith wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 10:30pm:
haha, thanks!

because its way too close to the film's release date, I'm just going to leave it as the C. If I make it an L, depending on the price, it would be a must own given the buzz on this one. Honestly, if it wasn't, as Sol mentioned, the likely BP winner it wouldn't matter all that much to me but it sucks that such a high profile flick will end up being mostly useless for the game.

Plus Hidden just dropped in and that's doing pretty well with y'all so its a decent substitute.

La La Land still ended up with a not crippling ROFP of 1.35.  Higher than 7 other S's and C's in the game and just under 2 others with one or two more it may still beat.  While not great, definitely not in the mostly useless column for this game.

With the expansion in week 2 and the expansion to moderately wide in week 3, I'm not sure it should have been an L anyway.  If it was an L, any price it could have been based of the price history would have made it a must own or lose proposition.

adoublec

EZ1 Productions Fan

Reply #32 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Did 20th Century Women open on 12/25 or 12/28?

This is from Deadline's Wednesday BO numbers

In limited play, Annapurna/A24’s 20th Century Women started its run in New York and Los Angeles yesterday pulling in a hefty $10K per theater for a $40K at four locations. The movie has been nominated for two Golden Globes in the best comedy/musical category and for Annette Bening as best actress.

Keith

EZ1 Productions Fan

Reply #33 - Dec 31st, 2016 at 2:00am
Print Post  
yeah, I've been waiting on that one to update grosses but it looks like they bumped it 3 days without notifying like, anyone. super annoying.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint